Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Sunday XXIV

MUSIC FOR HOLY MASS

Ordinary:
Gloria: recited or Holy Angels Mass (BMP)
Sanctus through Agnus: A Community Mass (Richard Proulx)

Alleluia: Dom Anthony Gregory Murray, OSB

The rest:
Entrance hymn: Praise to the Holiest in the height (Maroon hymnal, #343, first tune)
Psalm 51: R./ I will rise and go to my Father (Fr. Samuel Weber, OSB)
Offertory hymn: Jesus, lover of my soul (Maroon hymnal, #415, first tune)
Communion music:
- (11:15): My song is love unknown (John Ireland) (Worship hymnal, #439)
- (all others): R./ I say unto you: there is joy among the angels of God for the one sinner who repents (BMP) (PDF)
Meditation hymn: The King of love my shepherd is (Maroon hymnal, #345, first tune)
Recessional hymn: Jesus, Name all names above (Maroon hymnal, #342)

Quod scripsi, scripsi!
BMP