Monday, July 15, 2024

LAST WEEKEND (Whoops!) and THIS WEEKEND

I got busy last week and forgot all about posting the music list.  Mea maxima culpa!

MUSIC FOR HOLY MASS

ORDINARY OF THE MASS:
Holy Angels Mass (BMP) (Gloria, if sung)
Community Mass (Richard Proulx) (Sanctus, Memorial, Amen, Agnus)

ALLELUIA: Dom Anthony Gregory Murray, OSB

The rest: 

July 14 - Sunday XV of the Year

Entrance hymn: Christ is made the sure foundation ("Westminster Abbey")
Psalm 85: R./ Lord, let us see your kindness, and grant us your salvation (BMP)
Offertory hymn: At the Name of Jesus ("King's Weston")
Hymn during Communion: To you I lift my soul ("Love Unknown"/text by John Dunn)
Recessional hymn: Go, make of all disciples ("Ellacombe")

July 21 - Sunday XVI of the Year

Entrance hymn: At the Name of Jesus ("King's Weston")
Psalm 23: R./ The Lord is my shepherd; there is nothing I shall want (Owen Alstott)
Offertory hymn: The King of love my shepherd is ("St. Columba")
Anthem during Communion: He shall feed his flock (George Frederick Handel, from Messiah)
Recessional hymn: O Jesus, I have promised ("Day of Rest")

Quod scripsi, scripsi!
BMP