Wednesday, September 5, 2018

The Three-Day Weekend

First Friday (Sacred Heart Community Mass) and Sunday XXIII of the Year

MUSIC FOR HOLY MASS

Common for the entire three-day weekend:

Ordinary of the Mass:
- Gloria: Holy Angels Mass (BMP) (PDF) or recited
- Sanctus through Agnus Dei: Community Mass (Proulx)

Alleluia: Murray

Sacred Heart Community Mass
Friday IX-7 at 6 PM

Hail, holy Queen enthroned above (Worship hymnal, #702)
Psalm 13: R./ With delight I rejoice in the Lord (Tone 8G) (missalette, page 169(=)
Sing of Mary, pure and lowly (Worship hymnal, #404)
All generations shall call me blessed (BMP) (PDF)
Tell out, my soul, the greatness of the Lord (Worship hymnal, #534)

Sunday XXIII of the Year
Saturday IX-8 at 5 PM; Sunday IX-9 at 7:30, 9, and 11:15 AM

Your hands, O Lord, in days of old (Worship hymnal, #750)
Psalm 146: R./ Praise the Lord, my soul (BMP) (PDF)
Praise, my soul, the King of heaven (Worship hymnal, #530)
Make your vows unto the Lord, and accomplish them (BMP) (PDF)
I sought the Lord, and afterward I knew (Worship hymnal, #593)
Tell out, my soul, the greatness of the Lord (Worship hymnal, #534)

Quod scripsi, scripsi!
BMP