Friday, November 8, 2019

Sunday XXXII

Just returning home with my wife Ann after a wonderful time at the Bazaar and a couple of personal errands, I finally have a chance to post this weekend's list.

MUSIC FOR HOLY MASS

Mass Ordinary: Messa Popolare "Laus Tibi Christe" (Federico Caudana) and adaptations thereof
Alleluia: Gelobt sei Gott (from the hymn Christ is the King)

Entrance hymn: God of our fathers (Maroon hymnal, #143)
Psalm 17: R./ Lord, when your glory appears, my joy will be full (Fr. Samuel Weber, OSB) (PDF)
Offertory hymn: O God, our help in ages past (Maroon hymnal, #289)
Communion: Psalm 23
- (11:15) R./ My shepherd is the Lord; nothing indeed shall I want (Gelineau)
- (all others) R./ The Lord is my shepherd; there is nothing I shall want (BMP) (PDF)
Meditation hymn: I vow to thee, my country (on sheets provided)
Recessional hymn: My country, 'tis of thee (Maroon hymnal, #141)

Quod scripsi, scripsi!
BMP

PS: The clam cakes at the Bazaar are YUMMY!