Friday, January 17, 2020

Sunday II through the Year

Dominica II per Annum = Sunday II THROUGH the Year. ;)
Think Per ipsum... (Through him...)

MUSIC FOR HOLY MASS

ORDINARY OF THE MASS:
Gloria: recited or Holy Angels Mass (BMP) (PDF)
Sanctus/Agnus: Mass for Christian Unity (Jan Martin Vermulst)
Memorial: We proclaim your death... (Holy Angels Mass/BMP) (PDF)
Dresden Amen

Alleluia: Theodore Marier

The rest:
Entrance hymn: On Jordan's Bank (Maroon hymnal, #10)
Psalm 40: R./ Here am I, Lord; I come to do your will (Proulx/Gelineau) (Worship hymnal, #868)
Offertory hymn: Hark! a thrilling voice is sounding (Maroon hymnal, #9)
Communion music:
- Psalm 20: R./ We shall rejoice in your salvation (BMP) (PDF)
- (11:15) In thee is gladness (Giovanni Giacomo Gastoldi)
Meditation hymn: Jesus, my Lord, my God, my All (Worship hymnal, #488)
Recessional hymn: Songs of thankfulness and praise (Maroon hymnal, #53)

Quod scripsi, scripsi!
BMP