MUSIC FOR HOLY MASS
Ordinary of the Mass:
- Laus Tibi Christe (Caudana) (Kyrie)
- Mass XVII (Sanctus/Agnus)
- - (NOTE: This is not a typo. We did Mass XVIII for Ash Wednesday. Mass XVII is for the Sundays)
- Save us, Savior of the world (ICEL chant/Memorial)
- Amen (adapt. from Sanctus VIII)
Psalm 116: R./ I will walk before the Lord in the land of the living (Sam Schmitt) (PDF)
Gospel Acclamation "Vexilla Regis" (BMP) (PDF)
The glory of these forty days (Maroon hymnal, #61)
O wondrous type, O vision fair (Maroon hymnal, #119)
(7:30 only) Tell no one about the vision you have seen (BMP) (PDF)
(except 7:30) Fairest Lord Jesus ("Schönster Herr Jesu")
- This is the anthem during Communion. You may join, however, in singing this. It is in the maroon hymnal, #346, first tune.
Blest are the pure in heart (Maroon hymnal, #418)
There is a green hill far away (Maroon hymnal, #65. first tune)
Quod scripsi, scripsi!
PS: "Quod scripsi, scripsi!" - the words spoken by Pontius Pilate when corrected on what to inscribe on the Holy Cross on which hung the Savior of the world. Translation (from Latin): "What I have written, I have written."